APLD® MINNESOTA CHAPTER
The APLD® Minnesota Chapter’s goal is to advance the credibility and standards of excellence in landscape design for our members.
The Chapter Board
- Advocates for Professional Landscape Designers in the State of Minnesota.
- Promotes the right to practice our profession.
- Encourages partnerships with other professional organizations.
- Acts as liaison between the chapter and the national APLD headquarters.
- Promotes continuing education and continuing education credits to further improve sustainable practices within the landscape design profession.
The APLD® Minnesota Board
|President Elect||Tim Heelanfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Members-to update your email address, phone number, etc, send an email to email@example.com