APLD MN Chapter Membership
Consider joining the only landscape design certification program in the United States.
Membership in APLD® and the APLD Minnesota Chapter comprises standards of practice, categories of membership include Certified Professional, Professional, Associate, Student, Allied, as well as many benefits.
Who can join?
- Landscape Designers
- Landscape Architects
- Landscape Design Students
- Landscape Design Associates
If you are in the landscaping industry, consider becoming an Allied Member or Sponsor.
Allied Members are:
- Design software and display professionals
- Landscape Material suppliers and fabricators
- Landscape growers , nurseries and brokers
- Landscape installation professionals
- Lighting, fireplace, and amenity suppliers
- Supporting construction trade professionals
WHAT OUR MEMBERS HAVE TO SAY
I learned about APLD as a design student when a business class I was taking required me to research my local competition. I was pleased, after starting my own design business, to discover a recently formed local chapter and it has not disappointed. The contacts, information and support I have gained, and hopefully share with others, have been invaluable. -Cathy W.
APLD and APLDMN Membership Benefits
- Digital directory listing with APLD®
- Networking with Leadership opportunities
- Access to APLD® certification process
- Invitation to education workshops, meetings and tours
- Access to discounted rates for programs and conference when certified APLD®
- Quarterly APLD® the Designer and monthly Designer Online e-newsletter
- Continuing education opportunities to earn CEUs at local, regional and international events
- Use of logo and badges
- Individual member webpage through APLD®
- Opportunities to participate as speaker and /or writer for APLD® and APLDMN
- Design award program opportunities
- Access to various business forms and documents including contact samples
- Advocacy for continuing the right to practice our profession
- Potential promotions and APLD® marketing through APLD® certification
- Member access to members only section of APLD® website
To become an APLD® and APLDMN member click here.
To learn more about APLD® click here
All APLD® members who wish to join APLDMN are required to submit additional dues of $35.00 in addition to APLD dues.